I’ll Be Back To Blogging Shortly – Currently Working On A Site Redesign.

I’ve been silent. I’ve been posting a lot to Steemit. For the most part, I’ve been working on updating my HTML and CSS skills. I signed up on two boot camps to learn the latest codebase.  I didn’t realize how dated my coding style was till I began taking these courses.

With that said, I’ve been working on an update to bitcoindood.com…. Should have it up and running in the next week or so. Expect more modern features, and a lot of upgrades coming soon.



from The Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Blog http://bit.ly/2WRUtNZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons why your food delivery business needs an online platform

Why You Should Go for a Branded Taxi-booking App Rather Than a Cheap Unbranded One?

Get on the Grid: 'Micro-Doses' of Botox Provide Up-Close Improvement of Facial Skin