Thoughts and Musings of a Shitcoin Trader.

I want to get back to blogging on here. For the most part, I’m going to be posting my thoughts on trading bitcoin, shitcoin, and other crypto related topics. I may post the occasional chart, I’ll definitely be posting opinion. Maybe pepper the posts with some tech reviews and anything I’m currently playing around with.

I’ve been involved in the cryptocurrency community for a while now. Man time fly’s! It’s been close to 6 years. When I first started this blog I intended to post about my journey as an altcoin trader. That part of the blog was lost when I changed servers to a new host. I started over in a different direction, and now I think I’m planning on returning to that theme and the roots of this blog. I may or may not do the occasional interview, but for the most part, I’m just going to be sharing my thoughts and musing on everything that’s going on with me as a trader and what’s happening in the crypto space in that particular moment in time. Hope whoever reads this, enjoys the posts!



from The Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Blog https://ift.tt/2SSjXIr
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons why your food delivery business needs an online platform

Why You Should Go for a Branded Taxi-booking App Rather Than a Cheap Unbranded One?

Get on the Grid: 'Micro-Doses' of Botox Provide Up-Close Improvement of Facial Skin