Youtube: The Basics of TA or Technical Analysis

I’ve been trying to brush up on my TA skills and came across this video last night. It covers the basics of TA or Technical analysis. Using RSI, MACD, watching trade volume, looking for entries & exits in the trade.

The guy in the video does mention his paid group. I’m not a huge believer in paid groups. If your joining a paid group to learn from more advanced traders, or further your knowledge of trading, that might not be a bad idea. Although you can find the same info on Youtube or reading a decent article on investopedia. However, if you’re only joining a paid group to receive buying signals, or follow someone else’s trades, I think that’s a bad idea. I’ll post more about my thoughts on paid groups in future posts.

For now, thought this basic introduction to technical analysis was worth sharing.



from The Bitcoin Blog http://bit.ly/2SgMmZo
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons why your food delivery business needs an online platform

Why You Should Go for a Branded Taxi-booking App Rather Than a Cheap Unbranded One?

Get on the Grid: 'Micro-Doses' of Botox Provide Up-Close Improvement of Facial Skin