Updating The Site & Start Writing Again.

It’s been awhile since I’ve written anything. I did a white paper review of VSYNC the other day, and beside that I’ve been doing a lot of screwing off this summer. Honestly, I spent almost 3 years sitting in front of a computer staring at charts and really needed the time off.

The 2018 crypto market is nothing like I expected. I certainly expected a correction when bitcoin rose to 20K, but never expected almost every alt to return to 2017 lows. What a pump, and what a retrace!

In the meantime I’ve been enjoying the summer, putting low buy orders in, accumulating and like most of us, hoping this bear market turns. I bought a couple motorcycles, and I’ve been riding and waiting… Riding and waiting… Riding and buying and waiting….

Finally started getting tired of riding and waiting. Time to start acting. I’ll still be traveling around a bit this summer, but it’s time to get back to work. Oh, and I’m thinking about starting a travel blog, just registered themotorcycledude.com Nothing there yet, but the wheels are in motion.

So I’ll be working on websites, updating this one… God knows it needs it. I’ll also be posting regularly again. Not sure how often but you should be able to expect at least a few posts a month. Thanks for reading, stay strong traders, sooner or later this market will turn and we will reap the rewards of our efforts!



from The Bitcoin Blog https://ift.tt/2ATf91P
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons why your food delivery business needs an online platform

Why You Should Go for a Branded Taxi-booking App Rather Than a Cheap Unbranded One?

Get on the Grid: 'Micro-Doses' of Botox Provide Up-Close Improvement of Facial Skin